BENEFITING THE CASA OF TARRANT COUNTY WING SOCIETY
Join Us On:
Thursday, April 5, 2018, 6-8pm
Adults 21 & Up: $20
20 & Under: $10
1309 S Adams St, Fort Worth, TX 76104
The CASA of Tarrant County Wing Society which exists to support CASA volunteers
- Art gallery featuring works made by
children served by CASA of Tarrant County
- One entry towards Wine Pull Raffle
- Cash bar
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres & refreshments
Additional raffle tickets may be purchased at the event.
Please register by March 26!
Click here to see photos from the 2017 CASA Kids on Canvas Event:
For Advocates - How It Works:
1. Pick up a canvas and supplies for each kid on your case from the CASA office.
2. Plan a visit with your CASA kid(s) to paint on their canvas.
3. Write a short bio about your CASA kid(s) and their painting to give us a glimpse into their lives and email it to email@example.com
Ex #1: Jolynn is 13 years old. She is from Fort Worth, TX. Everyone compliments her on her beautiful thick black hair. She says she got it from her father. Jolynn loves to read which makes her favorite and best subject at school, Language Arts. Her favorite color is white and she likes to draw. Jolynn plays volleyball in her spare time and she loves music and singing. She wants to be 911 operator or radar technician when she grows up.
Ex #2: Marysol is 9 years old. She likes pepperoni pizza. She wants to be a singer or an artist when she grows up. She likes pink and purple. She loves to read. She likes chocolate cake. She wants to be part of a family.
Ex #3: Mariah is 9 months old. She spends her day exploring by scooting all over the place. She will soon be crawling. She has also been working on cutting her first teeth. She loves Cheerios, teething toys and snuggles. She is a sweet baby who, like her artwork, is busy and beautiful.
4. Return your kid’s artwork to the CASA office by Friday, March 23.
5. Attend CASA Kids on Canvas to see the full gallery of artwork! You may keep a piece of art for a donation of your choice.